All American Rascals Talent Agency

I am no longer directing the Cinderella Pageant in California, After years of experience in pageantry and in the entertainment industry I am so happy to announce I am joining All American Rascals Talent Agency! If you are interested in being represented, please submit a photo, resume if you have one and a short bio.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Crown Model Management LA

After years of experience in pageantry and in the entertainment industry I am so happy to
announce that I am opening up a division especially for pageant participants called Crown
Model Management. If you are ready to move from the pageant runway to the fashion runway
or perhaps you are ready to take your talent and become an entertainer? or an emcee? or
judge? Do you want to act? Crown Model Management is your answer.

I will keep everyone posted on our grand opening! If you are interested in auditioning,
please contact me asap.

And I am looking for a webmaster - if you know one that is reasonably priced - let me know
asap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home